Why Choose Us?
Specialising in Sports Injuries Physio Form Physiotherapy clinic offer detailed musculoskeletal assessments including biomechanical analysis utilising the latest high speed HD Video Analysis.
We are proud to offer thorough assessments in order to get to the root cause of your injury/problem and not simply treating the symptoms. We customise your individual treatment and rehabilitation plan by combining a range of treatments from Myofascial Release, Manual Therapy, Kinesiology Taping, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, Sports Massage, McKenzie treatments for Lumbar and Cervical spine. Our aim is to speed up the healing process and restore your normal functional movement so that you can return to your sport or everyday activity as soon as possible.
Our Physiotherapists each have over 10 years experience including working in elite sport and are always at the fore front of the lastest research and maintain regular CPD training updates.
We believe we are the leading experts in the area for sporting injuries particularly running injuries, running Analysis and treatment of running injuries. We receive regular training from the worlds experts in running and sporting injuries!
Our promise to you is to give you the absolute best in terms of patient care and excellence throughout.
is an essential part of regular training for dedicated athletes, here our Burton Physio's offer a thorough sports massage ensuring you can perform at your peak and recover quickly to train and race harder. Click here for more information on how Sports Massage can help you.
Meet Our Team
Are you covered?
Physio Form is accredited by Nuffield Health as well as being approved and registered to treat patients from all of the major medical insurance companies including BUPA, AXA-PPP, Cigna, Aviva, WPA, Protocol, Pru Health in additon to cash treatment plans from Simply Health.
Our experts are registered with HCPC, MCSP and members of AACP.
Brand New Service - Triage Clinic
Call our clinic team 6 days a week on 01283 563331 or Book Online for a simple way to check our availability and book your appointment. We know you're busy, so we send an email confirmation of your appointment, and even a reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment to help keep you up to date.
Located in Burton-Upon-Trent
Our Physio Clinic is conveniently located in Burton with easy access just off Derby Turn roundabout with good access from surrounding areas such as Derby, Lichfield and Uttoxeter. We also have our own car parking facilities, reception area with tea and coffee facilities and well equipped treatment rooms.
- We would like to offer a huge warm welcome to our new Physiotherapist, Aaron Fraser-Morris. Aaron comes with a wealth of knowledge in treating musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries. Aaron has previously worked in New Zealand treating a multitude of sports injuries including plenty of skiers and prior to that worked with football injuries at Burton Albion Football club and St George's Park. Aaron is also trained to take Yoga and Pilates which will be very unique and beneficial for our patients.
- Also a warm welcome to our new Physiotherapist, Naomi Issacs who works also works within the NHS. Naomi has great experience in treating Rheumatological conditions, sports massage, kinesiology taping and cupping therapy which is becoming increasingly popular with athletes.
- We are very excited to now be offering Shockwave Therapy. Shockwave is a highly specialised treatment for Tendonopathies. It is approved by the N.I.C.E guidlelines and backed with evidence based practice. We have seen amazing results on our clinic patients referred to us by other Physiotherapists outside of the area, having previously explored other measures prior to shock wave therapy.
- We are now offering a Ante natal and post natal Women's health clinic. Laura who loves treating sporting injuries also specialises in treating all ante-natal and post natal conditions, including pelvic girdle pain, low back pain, hip pain and diastasis recti (abdominal seperation).
- Bookings can be made at Physio Form online 24 hours a day. However, if you are unable to see any times that suit, please email or call us and we will try to do our best to make sure you are seen at your convenience.
- For our latest blogs read here...
Third World Squatting is being described as the single most valuable tool in unlocking athletic performance but its benefits do not stop there
This time of year we see a few skiing injuries in the clinic. Some injuries can not be helped, but others can. Why not get ski fit ready for the slopes to help prevent aches, pains and injuries when out on your ski trip! You can then look forward to having an awesome time!!