Why Choose Us?
Specialising in Sports Injuries Physio Form Physiotherapy clinic offer detailed musculoskeletal assessments including biomechanical analysis utilising the latest high speed HD Video Analysis.
We are proud to offer thorough assessments in order to get to the root cause of your injury/problem and not simply treating the symptoms. We customise your individual treatment and rehabilitation plan by combining a range of treatments from Myofascial Release, Manual Therapy, Kinesiology Taping, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, Sports Massage, McKenzie treatments for Lumbar and Cervical spine. Our aim is to speed up the healing process and restore your normal functional movement so that you can return to your sport or everyday activity as soon as possible.
Our Physiotherapists each have over 10 years experience including working in elite sport and are always at the fore front of the lastest research and maintain regular CPD training updates. Kerry Glendon has also recently had her shoulder research published.
We believe we are the leading experts in the area for sporting injuries particularly running injuries, running Analysis and treatment of running injuries. We receive regular training from the worlds experts in running and sporting injuries!
Our promise to you is to give you the absolute best in terms of patient care and excellence throughout.
is an essential part of regular training for dedicated athletes, here our Burton Physio's offer a thorough sports massage ensuring you can perform at your peak and recover quickly to train and race harder. Click here for more information on how Sports Massage can help you.
Meet Our Team
Are you covered?
Physio Form is accredited by Nuffield Health as well as being approved and registered to treat patients from all of the major medical insurance companies including BUPA, AXA-PPP, Cigna, Aviva, WPA, Protocol, Pru Health in additon to cash treatment plans from Simply Health.
Our experts are registered with HCPC, MCSP and members of AACP.
Call our clinic team 6 days a week on 01283 563331 or Book Online for a simple way to check our availability and book your appointment. We know you're busy, so we send an email confirmation of your appointment, and even a reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment to help keep you up to date.
Located in Burton-Upon-Trent
Our Physio Clinic is conveniently located in Burton with easy access just off Derby Turn roundabout with good access from surrounding areas such as Derby, Lichfield and Uttoxeter. We also have our own car parking facilities, reception area with tea and coffee facilities and well equipped treatment rooms.
- Welcome to Simon Noad, our new member of the Physio Form team. Simon has extensive experience in elite sports injuries, previously working with professional footballers and olympians whilst being a member of the English Institute of sport. Simon is also a part time lecturer and specialises in screening of athletes and footballers.
- Welcome to Sally Murray, our new Women's health specialist Physiotherapist who has recently joined the team. Sally specialises in women's health, particularly ante natal and post natal women's health and also loves treating sports injuries. If you are pregnant or have been pregnant and been suffering with pelvic pain, low back pain, stress incontience, diastasis recti (abdominal seperation), then give the clinic a call and book in with Sally.
- Welcome to physiotherapist and massage specialist Lauren Fordham who has also joined the Physio Form team. Lauren has a massage clinic with us on Thursday evenings which works well for pre race/event massages or to help loosen you up towards the end of a working week.
- Huge 'Thank you' and best wishes to Abbey van Dijk as she leaves us for maternity leave. We wish her a safe arrival of baby number 2.
- Congratulations also to Abbey who has recently gained her diploma qualification in advanced sports massage.
- Bookings can be made at Physio Form online 24 hours a day. However, if you are unable to see any times that suit, please email or call us and we will try to do our best to make sure you are seen at your convenience.
- For our latest blogs read here...
I was watching England play Colombia in the world cup the other night and towards the end of the main game and in extra time noticed that a fair few players were going down with cramp. This is not uncommon, especially when a match reaches extra time, but it made me think of clients and athletes in the past who I have seen and I wanted to shared my experiences with you.
Are you pregnant and experiencing pain in your gluteal area (AKA your bum)? Often this is misdiagnosed as sciatica, or dismissed as the normal aches and pains of pregnancy, when it is in fact a common condition of pregnancy known as PELVIC GIRDLE PAIN. Treatment IS available for this condition, so if you are experiencing pain then do seek help from a women's health physiotherapist.